If you are familiar with Openn Negotiation as a sale method, Openn Offers will be very easy to understand.
Primarily, remember that Openn Negotiation comes under Auction rules in your states while Openn Offers is Private Treaty/Sale.
The key features available to you when using an Openn Offer campaign are:
- Agent controls the price transparency*
- Choose preferred offer (lower price with better terms if you prefer)
- Accept any offer at any time
- No Auctioneer
- Cooling off applies (because it is a private treaty/sale)**
To get started, when signing up the listing, use the relevant, in-house documentation for a Private Treaty/Sale and include the Openn Offers - Authority to Conduct the Sale. This is one document that is applicable for all states and territories.
Now you are ready to upload the listing to Openn!
* Feature unavailable in South Australia
** Not applicable in Western Australia