Follow the following steps to diagnose why buyers are not enquiring
- Revisit the suggestions from 3-5 days after launch for how you can improve your marketing and make the text in your price display field irresistible and create the impression that this could be a wonderful buying opportunity in order to attract buyers.
|If your seller objects to this urgent language, explain to them that in current market conditions buyers need to believe they are getting a great deal or they won't inspect the property at all.|
- Begin reducing the background price on a weekly or twice-weekly basis*. The lower your background price, the more buyer engagement you are likely to get.
- Review your weekly report from REA/Domain to confirm you are getting more buyer engagement than comparable nearby properties. This should be the case with correct price display field, background price and property descriptions.
|If you are NOT getting more buyer engagement than comparable properties, you may have misjudged your background price and it may need to be lowered even further.|
|If you ARE getting more buyer engagement than comparable properties, you can be certain that those competing properties are not getting any buyer enquiries either. You are in a better position to get sold in a timely manner with Openn than without Openn!|
- Delay your final bidding stage if required and be honest with your seller about the strategy. Show them the REA/Domain reports and use the Openn experience to educate them so when that first bid/offer does comes along, you can get the deal done.
Here are more tips for your listing to get more enquiries:
- Make sure your photos are attractive - especially the hero image
- Rotate the hero image on a regular basis and tweak/change the text in your price display field
- Stage the property
- Upgrade your advertisements to ensure premium placement in search results.
* in some States/instances, you may be required to re-appraise the property and/or get vendor consent in order to make changes. Adhere to your state's regulations at all times.